A 6 log Efficacy can be achieved (99.9999%). using a mobile robot as a carrier, an autonomous mobile multi point disinfection of the surfaces of the environment and air can manage a complete disinfection of a 1000 square meters in about 150 minutes, which is ten times more efficient and effective than conventional manual and fixed disinfection systems.
- Ultraviolet indoor mobile multi-point surface & air disinfection
- Configure infrared body temperature monitoring, body temperature detection during the day, and disinfection at night
- Industry’s largest power efficiency killing, cumulative UV intensity up to 270μW /CM2
- Laser SLAM algorithm completes the construction and positioning of the global environment map
- Fully mature cognitive and positioning navigation capabilities – Safe around people, will shut off automatically in the presence of people in the area being treated
- Ultraviolet killing robot is suitable for all areas of the hospital environment, rapid disinfection, no consumables required
- Robot conforms to [National Standard] GBT 30030-2013 Automatic Guided Vehicle (AGV)
- UV disinfection conforms to [National Standard] GB 19258-2012 UV germicidal lamp
- Fantastic Lease Purchase Options Available from a Leading NHS Lender
There are no reviews yet.